Monday 22 September 2014

aske road and alcohol

so the last few days have been a little bit crazy.. i moved into my new university house on saturday and spent pretty much the full day unpacking and organising my bedroom plus we've had no internet until today so haven't had the opportunity to post anything.



i love my bedroom this year, it has so much room for activities! i mean just look at all that floor space, it is fabulous. it is still a little bit empty at the minute though as i'm still deciding what else i want to add i.e. pictures and fairy lights (i'm definitely feeling fairy lights around that shelf above my bed, cute!) i can already tell i'm going to love living in this house, i feel so happy and settled here already.

our living is also very nice this year, hi robyn. we have so much space but it is really cosy. please excuse the boxes and bags in the corner, our housemate hasn't finished unpacking yet. 

as well as moving in and getting myself prepared for third year - sob! it is, of course, freshers week. so last night was our first night out of our last ever freshers, i had the best night ever but it hit me that this is my last year with such an amazing bunch of friends, i'm going to miss them all so much. so, i need to prepare myself for a very hectic year and find the right balance of hard work and crazy nights out - the thought of writing a dissertation is terrifying me!! (i can't handle being a third year at all)

here is a photo of me looking faaancy last night.


emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment