Friday 26 September 2014

cabin fever

since moving in to my new uni house all i have done is get drunk or lay/sleep/be generally hungover in the living room. i am starting to lose my mind, this always happens at some point during my time living at university. i need to go back to university and regain some structure and fall back into some sort of routine.

however, since we have had so much spare time, me and robyn decided it was a good opportunity to film a youtube video.. (which will obviously be hilarious and you will regret it if you don't watch it because we are fabulous!) so we have filmed the 'best friend challenge' video and we had a blast doing so.

i would absolutely love it if you would be so kind as to give my new video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel! thanks guys :)

emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment