Tuesday 16 September 2014

tuesday thoughts

the last two days have been quite productive and i'm feeling somewhat happy about it. i have started organising my things together for uni, two full cases packed already. this time of year always makes me feel very stressed and anxious, i hate hate hate packing so much and i always feel on edge that i'm going to forget something important. so, i've given myself plenty of time to get my crap together as i move back to boro on saturday -sigh- where has the summer gone?
as well as starting to put my life in cases and boxes, i filmed my first ever youtube video - hurrah! vlogging is something i have become very interested in recently, mostly due to friends recommending watching certain youtubers, i now find myself wasting hours at a time watching videos and reading blog posts and thought i'd give it a go! a good friend of mine, alice, also included me in one of her videos recently, it hasn't been posted as of yet but i had a blast filming it, another reason i fancied giving it a go.
however, it took me three hours to edit, three hours. i began to lose the will to live. editing issues aside, the video has been successfully filmed and edited, i just need to decide when i'm going to post it. the video i filmed today involved my boyfriend, i only filmed it now because i move back to university on saturday and wanted it to be posted in the next few weeks. i'm undecided if it's going to be my first post just yet as i wanted to give viewers, if i get any, a brief intro about myself before posting anything with decent content. i tried to film an "intro" video today but i did nothing but annoy myself - talking to a camera about yourself is hard! i may try again though because i feel like that would be a better first video than the one i have filmed. if you want to keep an eye out for my video's then check out my youtube channel :)

emily x



No comments:

Post a Comment